Harford Streams Summer Adventure 2020
Harford County is home to unsurpassed natural beauty. The Harford Streams Summer Adventure provides a great opportunity to explore our scenic waterways. As you snap stream-side selfies at your favorite locations, you can win prizes through Labor Day (September 7) for county residents of all ages and their furry friends.
How it works:
– Register for the program (one account per household) at http://bit.ly/
– Share your stream-side selfie
– Be automatically entered for prizes
– Follow the adventure on social media at #HarfordStreams2020 and share your adventures online.
- When you upload selfies taken from 7 different locations, you’ll receive a dog bandana for each furry friend in the photographs.
- When you upload selfies taken from 7 different locations, you’ll receive a t-shirt for each person in the photographs.
- When you upload 11 different location photographs, you’ll be automatically entered for a drawing for a pontoon boat trip in Otter Point Creek with park naturalists from the Anita C. Leight Estuary Center.
- When you upload selfies taken from 15 different locations, you’ll be automatically entered for a drawing for a canoe trip on Deer Creek with park naturalists from Eden Mill Nature Center.
But don’t stop there! Even though the adventure prizes end, the beauty of Harford County remains. As the seasons change, you can repeat the selfies and experience the differences. Enjoy the magnificence of our beautiful area.